Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has started CS Result Marks Verification for Professional and Executive from 26th August 2022 itself. All those candidates who appeared or qualified in the exam can submit their ICSI CS marks for verification on the official website – icsi.edu. ICSI CS Result 2022 Marks Verification facility will be available till 15th September 2022.
All the candidates should apply before the mentioned deadline to avoid any last minute delay. They can apply through both online or offline mode after paying the fee of Rs.250 per subject.
ICSI CS Result 2022 for CS Professional and CS Executive programs candidates was declared online on 25 August 2022.
Direct Link to apply for ICSI CS Result 2022 Verification
How to Apply for Marks Verification of ICSI CS Result 2022?
Candidates can apply in both online or offline mode by paying the fee of Rs. While applying for this verification candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 250 per subject. Check the steps to apply for verification of marks in ICSI CS result given below-
In online mode:
- Visit the official website of Institute of Company Secretaries of India – icsi.edu
- On the appeared homepage, click on the CS result 2022 marks verification notice
- Then, click on the marks verification tab provided on that page
- After that enter the required login credentials and submit
CS Executiveand CS Professional marksfor verification
- Then, pay the fee to submit the ICSI CS Result marks verification request.
In Offline Mode:
- If applicants are interested in applying for CS result marks verification in offline mode, they can apply by downloading the Application Form available on the website
- After that, send the same, duly filled in along with the required fee through Speed/Registered Post
- The fee can be paid either by way of demand draft favouring – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi or in cash at the Regional/Chapter/Noida Office .
ICSI CS Marks Verification 2022 Official Notification
The official notification stated that – “A candidate may apply for “Verification of Marks” in any discipline of the CS Examination within 21 days from the date of declaration of his/her result. On-line or as per the prescribed procedure. Interested candidates can apply for verification of marks through off-line mode along with requisite fee @ Rs.250/- per subject.