DV 2022 Apply – American Green Card Lottery: This year, the registration of the US Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery program is open to all individuals worldwide, who meet the following
The Diversity Visa Lottery process:
- Take the Expert test to decide your eligibility to enter the Lottery
- Pay the small mandatory administrative Application fee
- Receive your registration number and password to your account
- In your account, complete/change your information
- Provide/upload photos of yourself and any co-applicant
- Submit your DV 2022 Lottery application
- Check on-line, if you were selected in the Green Card Lottery
Two entry requirements. If you meet these two entry requirements you can enter the US Green Card Lottery here: Register for the DV-2022 Lottery.
Note: This year the lottery is called the DV-2022 lottery, where 2022 means successful applicants win permanent resident cards in the lottery, USA can enter America in January 2022, submit their immigration forms and participate in the embassy where they live, a successful green In card interview.
- Green Card Lottery Diversity Visa Lottery DV 2022
- Bangladesh Post Office job Circular 2020
- Government Job Circular 2020
- বাংলাদেশে করোনাভাইরাস আপডেট: ম্যাপ-এ দেখুন কোন জেলায় কতজন আক্রান্ত
- করোনায় পেছাতে পারে এইচএসসি পরীক্ষা
- District Council Chattogram Job Circular
- Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited Job Circular
- SSC result 2020 Chittagong Board (Full Marksheet)
- SSC Result 2020 (2nd server)
- মাদকদ্রব্য নিয়ন্ত্রন অধিদপ্তর নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি DNC Job Circular 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Price in Bangladesh and Full Specifications
Like Our Facebook Page:
The United States Government each year grants 50,000 permanent resident cards also popularly known as green cards due to their green color, to individuals born in countries with historically low immigration rates to the United States. Individuals that meet two basic eligibility requirements qualify to enter this immigration Diversity Visa Lottery. This years (2020) immigration Diversity Visa Lottery is called the DV2022 Lottery. Applications for the DV2022 lottery are accepted until November 6, 2020 and the lottery draw will be held on March 1, 2021 and the winners will be published on May 5, 2021. Winners of this years lottery will have to submit immigration forms and attend an interview after May 5, 2021 and due to this process winners can enter the United States in January 2022 on their new permanent resident card also refereed to as a green card. Most individuals worldwide are eligible to enter the Green Card Lottery, as long as they meet the two requirements governing the diversity visa law set forth in INA(203). One of the two requirements states that individuals born in a county that sent more than 50,000 immigrants to the US during the past five years are not eligible to apply for or enter the DV-Lottery, the Green Card Lottery Requirements provides a list of countries, if you were born in any of these countries you are not eligible to enter this years Green Card Lottery. Be aware that the list of eligible countries will change every year. If the country you were born in is on the list this year does not mean it will be on the list next year too, so check back every your to confirm your birth country status.
DV-2022 Applicants are now Welcome to Register.
Expert Green Card Lottery Registration
Diversity Visa Lottery applications can only register on-line. The United StatesGovernment will not accept any paper applications. The United States Government implemented an Expert electronic application system in 2003, beginning with the DV-2005 Lottery. The process was changed to eliminate paper applications and to make the Green Card Lottery registration process fast, efficient and secure. The United States has developed special IT technology to find and identify individuals that submit multiple entries and individuals that commit fraud for the purposes of gaining illegal access to the United States. If an individual submit multiple entries that individual will be disqualified. The expert On-line green card lottery application is fast and reliable and a secure 3 step process that you must use, if you are interested in registering for the yearly American Diversity Visa Lottery.
Natives from all other countries may register and apply for a USA Permanent Resident Card, also known as a green card in this immigration program, if they also meet the second eligibility requirement described below.
If you were born in one of the non-qualifying countries in the table above, you may still be able to participate in the USA Diversity Visa Lottery based on the country of birth of your parents or spouse.
If you were born in one of the non-qualifying countries in the table above, you may still be able to participate in the USA Diversity Visa Lottery based on the country of birth of your parents or spouse, click on More Information to see how you can charge your eligibility to either your spouse or parents country of birth.
The United Kingdom includes the following dependent areas: Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, St. Helena, and Turks and Caicos Islands.
Note: Northern Ireland does qualify.
Natives born in the Gaza Strip are chargeable to Egypt for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery this year and should use Egypt as their country of birth.
Natives born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are eligible to enter this years DV immigration program.
2. Education or Work experience that qualifies for entry into the Green Card Lottery
For a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America to qualify for the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, the applicant must be born in a qualifying country (see requirement 1. above) and in addition, the applicant must comply with one of the following two requirements.
Diversity Visa – Beware of Diversity Immigrant Visa Scammers! As of 2012, Bangladesh Is No Longer Eligible to Participate in the Diversity Visa Program.
In 2012, Bangladesh became ineligible to participate in the Diversity Visa (DV) Program because more than 50,000 nationals of Bangladesh immigrated to the United States between 2007-2012. The DV Program is for those countries that are not well-represented by immigration to the United States.https://janteci.com/american-green-card-lottery-dv-2021/
The U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh reminds citizens and residents of Bangladesh to use caution when working with private entities to apply for visas to the United States. The Embassy regularly monitors reports of fraudulent facilitators, e-mails, letters, websites, phone calls, SMS, and print advertisements offering visa services. None of these people are associated with the U.S. Embassy in Bangladesh nor does the Embassy endorse, certify, or approve of any of these services.
Don’t be a victim of fraud!
1. The applicant must have completed a US High School education or a foreign equivalent of a US High School education. “High School education or its equivalent” means the successful completion of a twelve year course of elementary and secondary education in the United States of America or successful completion in another country of a formal course of elementary and secondary education comparable to completing a 12 year education in the USA. Passage of a high school equivalency examination is not sufficient. It is permissible to have completed one’s education in less than twelve years or greater than twelve years if the course of study completed is equivalent to a US High School education; or
2. Proof that you satisfy these requirements should NOT be submitted when entering the USA Diversity Visa Lottery, but will be requested by a consular officer after your name has been selected in the draw and you formally apply for your permanent residence (Green Card) visa via the three immigration forms that you will receive, if selected. Individuals who do not meet the two requirements outlined above, should not apply for a permanent resident card in this immigration program, since they will be disqualified. You need to provide proof of education, work experience and native country only if you are selected. For this reason we do not request this documentation in the online application form.
Diversity Visa Lottery History
The Department of State administers the annual congressionally mandated Diversity Visa Lottery Program. The Diversity Visa Lottery is based on Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and is conducted by the Department of State. This law create a group of immigrants also known as diversity visa immigrants, and makes 50,000 visas available to them yearly. These diversity visa immigrants are born in countries with very low immigration rates to the United States. For this fiscal year 2020, the United States Government will give 50,000 green cards to successful applicants.
DV-Lottery Expert Test
To ensure you qualify for this years Diversity Visa Lottery, you must take the green card eligibility test and pass it. Take the test and if you qualify, register immediately to enter the DV 2022 Green Card Lottery today.