Bdjobs.com Limited Job Circular 2020
Established in 2000, Bdjobs.com Limited has been operating the largest online employment exchange of Bangladesh for the last 18 years. www.bdjobs.com is one of the most visited web sites in the country. It is also among the top five (5) most visited job portals in South Asia. Currently the company offers the following position for immediate recruitment.
Junior Content Writer
- The largest job portal in Bangladesh.
- Friendly work environment with best practice to achieve goals.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collaborating with software product team to create innovative content ideas by researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, surveys, and studies).
- Organize and write supporting documents for “Software Products”.
- Should have good knowledge of writing featured Email and experienced with SEO based Article writing, social media posts.
- Having the ability to write messages for appropriate audiences, such as guideline or online videos description.
- Proofread and edit blog or Vlog posts before publishing.
- Standardize Software product contents across platforms and mediums.
Job Nature: FullTime
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- English/ Bengali literature background preferred.
- Skills Required: Copy writing/ Script Writing, Documentation, Content writing, blog posting, web content, Article, SEO Writing
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Copy writing/ Script Writing, Documentation, News editor, Researcher, Technical Writer/ Manual Writer, Translation, Writer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- BPO/ Data Entry Firm, College, E-commerce, IT Enabled Service, Newspaper/Magazine, Online Newspaper/ News Portal, Research Organization, School, Software Company, Web Media/Blog
- Age 20 to 28 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Should have strong writing & communication skills in English & Bangla.
- Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles/tones and seriousness regarding spelling and grammar.
- Should be great web researcher and quick learner.
- Should be cooperative, team player, self-motivated, self initiator and be ready to learn any time.
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Job Location : Dhaka
- Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3(Yearly)
- Yearly tour.
- Others: as per company policy.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2020
BDBL Bhaban (8th Floor-West), 12, Karwan Bazar C/A, Dhaka – 1215