B-JET is a Professional Training program. This exclusive Bangladesh and Japan ICT engineers training program is organized by JICA and Bangladesh Computer Council which is funded by JICA (Japan Government) and facilitated with the technical support of a reputed private company. The main objective of this training program is to develop Bangladeshi ICT engineers with skill set such as Japanese language, IT skills (including ITEE FE certification) and Japanese business manner so that they can work with the Japanese companies in Japan or Bangladesh. If you can successfully complete this training, you may have the opportunity to get selected for your desired job in Japan
Till now 163 B-JET graduates got job offer from the Japanese company in Japan. So, more than 70% of our graduates are getting job offer from the Japanese company. If you are serious enough and have the dedication you can also get this career opportunity in Japan.
- This opportunity is only for genuinely willing candidates.
- No payment is required (JICA will bear the cost of tuition).
- Degree (Bachelor) in CSE, IT or ICT related subjects.
- ITEE Level 2 (FE) Certified candidates can participate the VIVA directly.
- Non IT Graduate candidates require ITEE (FE) Certification to apply in the B-JET Program ( To know about ITEE FE certification please visit www.bditec.gov.bd )
- Candidates with 2 years or more working experience in programming/ software development / AI / Machine learning will get preference, fresher can also apply.
- Considerable knowledge in modern programming languages, good problem-solving ability, good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming and design, etc.
- Strong interest in learning Japanese language. Also, good communication skill in English.
- Willingness to work in japan
- Regularly participate in the training.
- Trainee must have the dedication and adaptive mindset to learn Japanese language and corporate manner.
- Trainee will strictly maintain the below mentioned training schedule:
Training duration: 3 months
Days: Sunday to Thursday of every week
Time: 8:45 a.m. To 4:00 p.m.
- Orientation Program: 12th June
- Start: 5th July
- End: 7th October
- Training duration: 3 Months
- Strong possibility to get job in Japanese IT Company in Japan.
- Will be able to communicate in Japanese language.
- Trainees will learn the Japanese corporate culture which will help them to become familiar with the Japanese corporate environment.
- Successful Trainees will get certificate from BCC and JICA after the training.
Job Nature: Full-time
- 1st. Japan
- 2nd. Bangladesh